Ads Top

"Which Eevelution is the most meta-relevant and useful overall?"


#PokemonGO: I just got a high level 100%IV lucky Eevee from a trade with my friend and I got confused what to do now. It happens to me like for the second time in the gameplay to get 100% lucky mon from trade but this one is really hard because of many possibilities of evolutions.Which Eeveelution you consider the best and the most worthy investing stardust in it? I thought about Espeon or Glaceon. I always thought that Espeon is the best one but now I start to think about Glaceon because I missed Swinub community day and I have only two Mamoswines. Also, I think that ice-type is more useful in legendary raids because of many dragon types which are vulnerable to ice but I don't want to get disappointed if Glaceon will turn out to be a glass canoon or sth.Please help me not to waste this one!Edit: Thank you for all of your answers, I'm really grateful for every single comment I got from you because they all are loaded of useful comparisons and information! High five for all of you ;) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2ExXdZY
"Which Eevelution is the most meta-relevant and useful overall?" "Which Eevelution is the most meta-relevant and useful overall?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.