Ads Top

"Pogo no longer on Apple Watch 6/27/2019"


#PokemonGO: I work at a large company and usually start up pogo on my Apple Watch as I walk in from the parking lot. Helps a lot getting in those egg steps (I never used adventure sync). However, this morning the app was no longer there. I know the previous news announced they would stop supporting Apple Watch on July 1, but seems they jumped the gun by a few days. So sad! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2YgnQKT
"Pogo no longer on Apple Watch 6/27/2019" "Pogo no longer on Apple Watch 6/27/2019" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.