Ads Top

"Are Ditto super rare nowadays? It’s driving me crazy"


#PokemonGO: I’ve had “Catch a Ditto” stuck in 2 of my special research things for ages. Months, a year, I’m not even sure. I’ve only caught one the whole time I’ve been playing, and that was right after ditto became available. I feel like I’m never going to be able to complete the research because I can never find one.And of course I live in a rural area, so pokemon spawns arent as common as the city. Bah. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2SJ8nAT
"Are Ditto super rare nowadays? It’s driving me crazy" "Are Ditto super rare nowadays? It’s driving me crazy" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.