Ads Top

"It only took me 10 months and 21 days and 109.7 km..."


#PokemonGO: Perfect baby To my new and improved blue friend: I am so excited you’re finally here! I grinded for so long (albeit a slow grind) to get you to this form. Welcome to team instinct and I cannot wait to use you in all of our exciting battles! You were my first perfect IV Pokémon and you will most likely be my best. Looking forward to all of our fun adventures! (P.S. Thank you Niantic for the water event, it helped a lot!) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ZFvoGX
"It only took me 10 months and 21 days and 109.7 km..." "It only took me 10 months and 21 days and 109.7 km..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.