Ads Top

"My favourite shiny has finally hit its final form"


#PokemonGO: I got my very first shiny last February, and here he is after finally getting to evolve him.https://ift.tt/2Llt16P took 180km of walking and a lot of pinap berries to get the full 400 candies needed for this shiny golden boy, and even though Altaria is low tier (allegedly) he's still my favourite show-peice. I didn't know you could even get shines until I caught this fella.That aught to get me to 100 characters. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/30H3xr8
"My favourite shiny has finally hit its final form" "My favourite shiny has finally hit its final form" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.