Ads Top

"My walk route for my nightly exercise / PoGo grind went from 60+ encounters to under 20, did I go back in time to 2016? Because I'm about to quit playing again like its 2016 if this doesn't get fixed. Am I the only one?"


#PokemonGO: I posted to silphroad but their auto removal bot seems to be unhinged Walking is boring af PoGo gave me incentive to get out and hunt , if I had a good night I'd walk about 7 miles. My walk routine I started at the beginning of the year would give me about 50 potential pokemon encounters depending on the time I went out. I use a loop of about 3 miles with various options to make longer or shorter all while staying fairly close to my house.I saw under 20 tonight I'm confident it was close to only 15 or 16. It's about as bad as it was in 2016 when I first stopped playing. Why is it Niantic makes billions and is constantly failing to deliver. Last week I was let down by them obviously lowering shiny hatch rates ( despite their bs attempt to clear it up I think we all know they did that. ) I hatched 170+ 7k eggs got one shiny ( i know its not guaranteed, but there's no incentive to participate in events if you know they are going to mess with rates to gain profits. )Niantics current business model is lose customers as far as I'm concerned.Can anyone else chime in and confirm this nonsense isn't just my residential area?Niantic fix this ASAP.I don't want eggs hatching to be the only way I can see a pokemon walking because I am not buying incubators any more after last events disappointment.I don't think I'm coming back if this doesn't get fixed.Low Effort Meme I hope Niantic sees some how. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2lVimak
"My walk route for my nightly exercise / PoGo grind went from 60+ encounters to under 20, did I go back in time to 2016? Because I'm about to quit playing again like its 2016 if this doesn't get fixed. Am I the only one?" "My walk route for my nightly exercise / PoGo grind went from 60+ encounters to under 20, did I go back in time to 2016? Because I'm about to quit playing again like its 2016 if this doesn't get fixed. Am I the only one?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.