Ads Top

"It only took 2 years or so, but spawns at my rural house!!"


#PokemonGO: Ok, so it doesn't mean anything to anyone but me, but after over two YEARS!! I finally got wild spawns at my house in BFE within the last hour. I probably missed some big news about an event or something, but it was a nice surprise when insomnia is keeping me awake. I went to clean out my pokemon storage and do a bit of organizing, and imagine my surprise when three moms were waiting for me!Edit: can I post one thing ever on Reddit without autocorrect being funny? There were no moms lurking in my yard (I mean, there could be, but it's really dark and I doubt it). Just moNs. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2mOZ0Uu
"It only took 2 years or so, but spawns at my rural house!!" "It only took 2 years or so, but spawns at my rural house!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.