Ads Top

"The amount of entitlement on this sub"


#PokemonGO: It’s getting a little out of hand. I enjoy coming here to see awesome stories about people going out and enjoying what Pokémon go has to offer. I like seeing awesome catches or read funny stories.But lately it’s been nothing but “I didn’t hatch an Unown” or “my regional wasn’t shiny”. I understand that everyone wants these things. I would’ve loved a shiny Taurus or to finally get an Unown in my Dex!! But at least at the end of the event I had regionals I wouldn’t have otherwise had access too.You do not deserve something just because you play the game. Especially if you don’t purchase anything from it. It’s a free game that is arguably one of my most played games. I didn’t pay 59.99 for this game as a new release from the game store. It was free. I’ve bought some coins off the store in preparation of ultra weeks and I don’t regret it.Now the latest one is Pokémon spawns. The biggest one I hear is “Pokémon don’t spawn at my home/work”. Well it’s called Pokémon Go, not Pokémon sit on the couch. I get it, the ability to catch from home must be cool, but that’s not the point of the game. Now if spawns have been seriously altered in parks/community locations/landmarks that’s another issue. But I feel that has not been the case for me.Just my $.02. I understand everyone has different opinions and perspectives, but the general negativity has really been taking up a lot of my feed. Anyway, let me know what you think and have fun catching them all!! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2m0ln9G
"The amount of entitlement on this sub" "The amount of entitlement on this sub" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.