Ads Top

"A huge thank you... and to those wandering...."


#PokemonGO: As some of you may have seen last week, my good friend Ta1cus posted my story about how I lost my account. (01ALEJANDROWEN)I have got it back! Indigo got in touch with Ta1cus saying they were going to contact my gmail and they did! It took less that 24 hours for them to find my account and give it back to me!I wanted to express a huge thank you for the traction it got and for everyone who helped with the process. Astrid, if you ever read this... I want to send you yet another thank you and the team (who I assume helped with the process) retrieve my account for me. This level of customer service is amazing, I feel downright the luckiest player alive.I hope others can receive the same service I had.Here’s to Reddit and Niantic ⭐️⭐️ via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2OmGYVs
"A huge thank you... and to those wandering...." "A huge thank you... and to those wandering...." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.