Ads Top

"“Daily limit reached” needs to take precedence over “Your bag is full”."


#PokemonGO: I just unnecessarily deleted items in order to try opening another gift. Once I deleted the items and tapped on the Open button for a gift, I got the “Daily limit reached” message. So why did the game direct me to make space in my bag, then? It seems that in the game’s implementation it is checking inventory capacity before checking the daily gift limit, and some users like me will unnecessarily discard items. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2otGNwr
"“Daily limit reached” needs to take precedence over “Your bag is full”." "“Daily limit reached” needs to take precedence over “Your bag is full”." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.