Ads Top

"[Discussion] Do any of you have that one Pokémon that you walk just because he is your buddy, you do not necessarily care about candies, you just like walking with him?"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2nKgrX2 is my Lugia, we have walked ≈380 kilometers together. I do not walk him for the candy. In fact, IDGAF about the candy. He is my buddy.When I walk my Lugia, I feel that I have a Pokémon friend that is always with me in the game. When people send me gifts, they see my Lugia appropriately named Hasubando because he is a male partner.I am not walking him for the candies, I am not really trying to make him stronger (because there are better Pokémon that should be powered up for raids and stuff), he is just there just to be by my side through all my adventures.I promised him that I would take him to Argentina some day (Spoiler alert: I would love to visit Argentina some day and play Pokémon Go there while I vacation)In fact, I am holding off on the Feebass quest just because I do not want to stop walking my Lugia until Reshiram raids are a thing. I will then do the Feebass quest real quick before walking Reshiram. Who knows what kinds of things she'll see lol.Does anybody else have that one particular Pokémon just because you like to rather than you needing the candies for it? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2mI3nB0
"[Discussion] Do any of you have that one Pokémon that you walk just because he is your buddy, you do not necessarily care about candies, you just like walking with him?" "[Discussion] Do any of you have that one Pokémon that you walk just because he is your buddy, you do not necessarily care about candies, you just like walking with him?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.