Ads Top

"Disappointing raid hour"


#PokemonGO: Sorry for the pointless post, I just need to vent. I’m part of a small rural community who pretty much never gathers for raids, but since tonight was Mewtwo and Mewtwo is... well, Mewtwo, people were more willing to go, and I managed to pull together a group of 9 mid level trainers. We knew we’d be cutting it close, but figured with so many people, we could pull it off. So we all pull up, start the raid, and... one of my friends’ game malfunctions. He gets kicked out of the app, tries to reload the game, and gets stuck at 50% loaded until the raid is done. But we came super close to beating it, so we decided to try again, this time with said friend hopefully getting in. So we all hopped in a second time, and now everyone seemed good to go. But about halfway through, the same guy’s game crashes again. No big deal, we thought, he’d done enough damage to make the difference, although it’d be close. But sadly, that wasn’t the case, as we ended up missing it by such a close margin that we actually couldn’t see the red on the health bar anymore. By this point, everyone’s revives were spent, and we were disheartened anyway, so we packed up and went our separate ways. Now I’m just sitting at home, writing this, disappointed that I gathered every person I could, and prepared as well as I was able (I even brought a battery pack in case anyone needed it, which ended up saving one person), and we still couldn’t do it because of one stupid little factor that was totally out of my control. And that would’ve been my first Mewtwo, too... via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2pPNGZJ
"Disappointing raid hour" "Disappointing raid hour" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.