Ads Top

"[Video] I didn't realize he played this much..."


#PokemonGO: So my father, who is in his 60s, and to my knowledge has never played or watched any other pokemon related media, started playing Pokemon Go as a way to get out more. This is a guy who refers to Giratina Origin Form as "the noodley version." I just started playing again recently and we went out raiding together for the Mewtwo event. I was curious as to what he had so he showed me his account...https://youtu.be/QjxZFmmqOnY via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2LWx8I8
"[Video] I didn't realize he played this much..." "[Video] I didn't realize he played this much..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.