Ads Top

"Finally got both shiny Raticates"


#PokemonGO: I caught shiny Rattata unexpectedly back during the GoFest event, and I've been trying to catch shiny Alolan Rattata since the shiny alolan event. I've been walking to school every day this week, and I woke up late yesterday and first thought it would be a bad idea to walk to school. I walked anyways, and found the shiny Alolan Rattata on my way there. I ended up arriving early too, so it was totally worth it.Shiny Raticates via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2AHuekf
"Finally got both shiny Raticates" "Finally got both shiny Raticates" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.