Ads Top

"IM SO HAPPY!!!"


#PokemonGO: SO, I have only done three legendary raids before, and didn’t catch any of them. Today, me and two friends were waiting during raid hour, walking around seeing if any raid lobbies had people. 6:30 hits. We give up hope, my two other friends started heading home but all of a sudden, a bunch of cars come down the street and park by the gym, suddenly the raid lobby is at like 15 people, me and my friends join and we ended up doing 4 raids with them. one of my friends caught three, the other only caught one, AND I CAUGHT ALL FOUR!! :D via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2AReLy9
"IM SO HAPPY!!!" "IM SO HAPPY!!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.