Ads Top

"Buddy Distance Not Updating"


#PokemonGO: My buddy (Melmetal) isn’t getting any hearts for walking with me since he levelled up to Great Buddy just past midnight this morning. I’ve made sure to keep him fed so that he hasn’t left the map, and I’ve walked over 2.5km (which is being recorded; I’ve hatched a couple eggs, earned a Meltan candy, and my Adventure Sync weekly distance updated). But my distance on the walking heart is still stuck at 0.00 despite even force closing & restarting the app.I know that I’ve seen a couple posts about how buddy distance has somehow gone into the negative numbers, but I’m not sure that I’ve seen one that addresses the distance not updating at all. It’s especially weird because the feature was working fine just an hour or two prior to leveling up to Great Buddies. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2MDkIEV
"Buddy Distance Not Updating" "Buddy Distance Not Updating" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.