Ads Top

"Game try to turn on ar+ without player permission."


#PokemonGO: Very frustrate with ar+, after midnight before I interact with buddy, I make sure that ar+ is turn off, then feed my buddy using quick feed which will return to the map. After that I try to play with buddy and take snapshot but the game quit immediately. This happen twice in a row. So I check the setting and found out that ar+ has been turn on (definitely NOT by me), so I turn it off and the problem goes away.This happen several times before but this is the first time I make sure that the ar+ was already off. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2PMVkP1
"Game try to turn on ar+ without player permission." "Game try to turn on ar+ without player permission." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.