Ads Top

"GPS drifted killing the game for anyone else?"


#PokemonGO: Over the last few months I've been battling my GPS every time I wanna raid or take a gym. I'd say 7/10 times I'll be booted out because I drift a few streets over in game. The game seems to like to wait til the raid count down hits zero, or between each set of mons when taking over a gym. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or something similar? Is this an issue on my side with my phone(Moto G7) or in game? Any help appreciated I miss playing half of the game<3 via /r/TheSilphRoad https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/egxkwp/gps_drifted_killing_the_game_for_anyone_else/?utm_source=ifttt
"GPS drifted killing the game for anyone else?" "GPS drifted killing the game for anyone else?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.