Ads Top

"Sifting through my roster to find that I hatched a perfect IV Larvitar and evolved it into a Tyranitar without knowing his true self"


#PokemonGO: I feel so lucky so have such a sick Pokemon as the first perfect IV I'm aware of that I own, maybe I have more! I don't appraise all of them lol via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2SwX0ho
"Sifting through my roster to find that I hatched a perfect IV Larvitar and evolved it into a Tyranitar without knowing his true self" "Sifting through my roster to find that I hatched a perfect IV Larvitar and evolved it into a Tyranitar without knowing his true self" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.