Ads Top

"Jumped out of Boxing Day lunch to catch Regigigas with my kid and don't regret it at all"


#PokemonGO: My 5yo has been super keen to catch Regigigas, but as we live in a regional city we hadn't been able to trigger an EX Raid. No one in town had. Every gym we drove past: "Dad, that's an EX Raid gym, we need to do a raid there."Knowing that Regi was about to exit the EX raids, everyone on the local discord decided to target one gym in hopes of triggering it.We finally got the invite, but I realised it was going to clash with my family's Boxing Day lunch. I ummed and arred over whether we should go, or whether I should even tell him.In the end, I told him, we went and it was great. Copped a few snide comments from family members on our way out, but who cares. My kid and I have a hobby that we both enjoy doing together, that gets us out of the house, meeting new people and going for walks.We had one scary moment when I realised that the kid was in his own lobby of 1, not in the group lobby of 19. Managed to jump him across with a few seconds to go.Regi broke out seven times for me, caught him on my last ball. The kid caught it on his third try.All in all, it was worth it. We had a great time, first Regi for both of us. And it's good to spend some one on one time with my boy, now that we have two kids we have precious little if that. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ES1vev
"Jumped out of Boxing Day lunch to catch Regigigas with my kid and don't regret it at all" "Jumped out of Boxing Day lunch to catch Regigigas with my kid and don't regret it at all" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.