Ads Top

"Mood status resets at midnight."


#PokemonGO: Hadn't seen anything on this yet, but I just did a little experiment to confirm. I had gotten to Excited status, and kept it going specifically to see what happened at midnight. At the same time as the hearts reset for the day, so did my buddy's mood. It did not however lose its current hunger level, so my buddy is still following me. So far the hunger meter won't show up in the play mode while feeding berries, so this might be a little buggy. I'm going to let it fully drain and see if that fixes it. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/35Jfe2Z
"Mood status resets at midnight." "Mood status resets at midnight." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.