Ads Top

"Niantic. I'll literally pay you so I dont have to be slapped with the " are you double sure you want to delete this event pokemon. ""


#PokemonGO: As a hardcore grinder it wastes time. I see pokemon as xp and dust is why I have the feel and need to catch everything. Why? I literally spend 15 minutes deleting 200 non shiny non hundo pikas. I think I've deleted 400+ and after those 400 I'm double sure I wana delete it. Should be a Mass delete mode where it asks you once " are you sure you want to enter this mode? Shinies, legendaries, and event pokemons can be deleted. " I hit yes and after that it's on myself via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2rydx9M
"Niantic. I'll literally pay you so I dont have to be slapped with the " are you double sure you want to delete this event pokemon. "" "Niantic. I'll literally pay you so I dont have to be slapped with the " are you double sure you want to delete this event pokemon. "" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.