Ads Top

"Pulled a garbage can out of a river and caught a Shiny Shadow Bagon"


#PokemonGO: I was on a run this afternoon and found someone had thrown a garbage can into the river. I'm always doing my runs with my pokeball plus to try to hit lots of stops and catch lots of Pokemon. Given that I'm quite fond of my city I decided to see if I could lift the metal framing out of the river and I was. Then I pulled out the garbage bag and the plastic garbage can itself (after draining it from all the water). I washed up in a nearby bathroom and continued my run. I stubled across Arlo, beat him and was rewarded with a really cool pokemon!Link to some images of the adventure and Bagon: https://ift.tt/2t5u7yr? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/37pPxVV
"Pulled a garbage can out of a river and caught a Shiny Shadow Bagon" "Pulled a garbage can out of a river and caught a Shiny Shadow Bagon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.