Ads Top

"First wild Gyarados encounter! I think all my luck is used up now."


#PokemonGO: I live in a suburb of Atlanta and really don't have access to more than one gym and two additional stops without driving a decent amount. Today on a trip to the grocery store I decided to check what was around me and saw a wild Gyarados on the map. This was already a treat as I usually see the typical Magikarp, Caterpie or Seedot. When the red Gary popped up I almost dropped my phone, never have I been more excited for a shiny (tho I know these aren't as rare anymore).Here is shiny boi girl in all her splendor via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2RGH1gc
"First wild Gyarados encounter! I think all my luck is used up now." "First wild Gyarados encounter! I think all my luck is used up now." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.