Ads Top

"I had a few hours available time at work today so I drew my bud Party hat Wurmple."


#PokemonGO: I am trying to use the AR photography in clever ways so I did a quick sketch of the party boy to pass some time before it gets too Smokey to be outside. Have a good Monday everyone. :) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2tUS5ws
"I had a few hours available time at work today so I drew my bud Party hat Wurmple." "I had a few hours available time at work today so I drew my bud Party hat Wurmple." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.