Ads Top

"I really missed this little thing in Sword & Shield: badges with actual names"


I have no idea if this has been brought up many times (if ever), but something I really wish Pokémon did not cut from Sword & Shield is the names of the badges.Back in my day *with the old grandpa voice*, we used to have a fog badge, volcano badge, mind badge or zephyr badge. But now, it's just your fire badge or water badge, which doesn't sound interesting at all. The badges don't have any depth, mystery or even meaning now. I'm not mad, just disappointed.Now, it's not like the game would be 10/10 if they had includes creative names and it's not even me hating on the game. But for me: it exemplary for this game. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2uI64X3
"I really missed this little thing in Sword & Shield: badges with actual names" "I really missed this little thing in Sword & Shield: badges with actual names" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.