Ads Top

"Niantic is flagging accounts with a VPN client with new buddy system on iPhone"


#PokemonGO: I have over 170 million XP and received a 7 day warning today. I play locally and travel at time for work. my phone required a VPN client due to my job. I have a iPhone XR and only have Pokémon Go on it... I played all day today and then was flagged today at 7 pm... Niantic code is flagging legit players this weekend .... I won’t be using the buddy feature again via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2RcfIIR
"Niantic is flagging accounts with a VPN client with new buddy system on iPhone" "Niantic is flagging accounts with a VPN client with new buddy system on iPhone" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.