Ads Top

"Why Not Make All Community Day Events 12 Hours?"


#PokemonGO: I really wish that Niantic was open to extending Community Days beyond their normal 3 hours. I know that this is coming off of the New Year Event which I absolutely loved. Two days of almost non stop spawn increases? I was in love. i understand that it was a special event but it feels really bad to go right back to a 3 hour event. To make things worse everyone like myself with a weekend work schedule get almost entirely screwed. I might be able to manage an hour on a Saturday CD and those only happen every other month from the looks of things. I would have loved to have gotten out the other day but I work 9-5 on sundays and had no options. I feel like this will only get worse as the Unova starters make their rotation. I've personally only caught a single Oshawatt and don't want to miss those Community Days.​I'm just wondering why? Why limit the time so severely? Why not make a Community Day a 12 hour event? I wouldn't mind if the shiny variants were only available during a specific window in that time. I wouldn't mind if the CD move worked the same way. But the spawn rate increase for 12 hours would go over as nothing but amazing for the entire community and I can just about guarantee that. I'm sure others have posted about it and I acknowledge that Niantic will continue to do or not do whatever they want. But if they're open to listening to their community then this would be an amazing way to allow almost everyone to be involved in Community Days no matter what your schedule looks like. Seems like a win win all the way around to me. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2TijdjC
"Why Not Make All Community Day Events 12 Hours?" "Why Not Make All Community Day Events 12 Hours?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.