Ads Top

"(A rant about rural players be excluded form events) As a rural player and a Mewtwo fan, I am legitimately upset right now :("


#PokemonGO: “Hey, Pokémon’s birthday is coming up! And our gift to you for being such a dedicated fan is to make you cry helplessly for a week!” -NianticSo if you haven’t heard the news, armored Mewtwo, clone Pokémon and party hat Pokémon will be appearing in raids from 2/25 to 3/2. Now if you’re a rural player like me, you were probably excited until you read the word “raid” and you immediately checked out.Why Niantic? Why do you keep hyping us up for these events and then tell us it’s behind a system that rural players cannot participate in? What’s worse is that you put these Pokémon behind insanely difficult raid levels, so if a rural player is lucky enough to find another rural player or to just use another account on a different phone (or as it’s better known as, cheating), it won’t help.What’s worse is this community will not help rural players who have good ideas that will help rural players participate in these events. “Find a local discord or convince other people to play.” I’m tired of hearing it because we’ve heard it so many times and the reason we continue to give these idea is because we can’t. We don’t have a discord server in our local area. We can’t convince people who don’t like Pokémon to play this game where your love for Pokémon drives you to play it.“If we just give players legendaries then it’ll just be unfair.” It’s already unfair. Also we’re not saying to just give us legendaries. Why is it fair for rural players to not have any sort of chance? It’s not fair for me to disable the timer and sacrifice 100 of my highest level Pokémon to get 1 legendary that may not even be that good? I don’t even want these Pokémon to battle with, I wanna catch them all and complete the dex!“Well if you complete the dex then you’ll stop playing and they want you to play for as long as possible.” I’m considering to quit the game now. Why would I play a game I can’t have a chance at beating in? If rural players could do legendary raids then I would definitely play the game more. I’ll put my shoes on and sprint down the street for a legendary, and probably play longer since I’m outside. I will however not even consider getting out of bed just for a Cloyster.If you’re an urban player and are still unconvinced and think that rural players are being brats, then I invite you to feel the experience. The Pokémon day event, don’t participate in raids. That’s right, watch those raid timers count to zero and disappear. That is what a rural player has to deal with every day. If you aren’t willing to miss these event Pokémon, then don’t say we’re spoiled.February is defiantly going to be a rough month for rural players. Not getting any love in a month about love, ironically. Do you have to agree with my solutions to this? No. But at least agree that the these events should include everyone and they should find a way to make that happen.I’m a huge Pokémon fan, but I’m also a rural player. All I want to do is be apart of these events and to enjoy a game that I love. But I may quit because getting angry at this kind of stuff just isn’t worth it anymore. I’m just tired of seeing rural players get the short end of the stick and seeing urban players not give us a hand.Please upvote this so more people can see. Maybe a miracle could happen and Niantic will see this and maybe throw rural players a bone.May all of your Pokémon be shiny, trainers! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2vaQAv2
"(A rant about rural players be excluded form events) As a rural player and a Mewtwo fan, I am legitimately upset right now :(" "(A rant about rural players be excluded form events) As a rural player and a Mewtwo fan, I am legitimately upset right now :(" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.