Ads Top

"[Concept] Detailed Viewing Option"


#PokemonGO: So, I’m sure most of us know how annoying it is to try and create a battle party when we can’t see most of the information we would need to see in order to choose the correct Pokémon for the task at hand (mainly the Pokémon’s moves). The only workaround for that is to name our Pokémon in a way that gives us that information. Well I personally don’t like having to name my Tyranitar “Ttar151515SDSE” in order to find the right Tyranitar that I’m looking for, so I made a mock up of what I think a more individualized/detailed viewing option might look like. This probably wouldn’t get much use when viewing all Pokémon, but when trying to see the differences between several of the same Pokémon, I think it would be beyond useful.https://ift.tt/2VmTvM5 After reading all the comments I took some of the suggestions and made another mock up with three different variations. I changed the stats from Level and IVs to the actual Attack, Defense, Stamina, and HP stats, and added the Pokémon’s typing. The top two variations are basically the same thing but in different layouts, and the bottom variation is just a simpler and cleaner look for those who don’t care about stats and just want to see the typing and moves.https://ift.tt/3cb2oy5 I’m not 100% sure how IVs add to base stats. I think the IV number just gets added to the base stat, so that’s what I did. If I got the wrong numbers I apologize, but you get the general idea. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3cdpCDJ
"[Concept] Detailed Viewing Option" "[Concept] Detailed Viewing Option" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.