Ads Top

"I’m loving pvp way more than I thought I would."


#PokemonGO: I lucked out and had a few Pokémon that were considered “meta” for great league and invested in them to try out the new pvp. I’ve hit a wall at rank 4, which has made me look into my other options available and start better team building. I haven’t had this much interest in Pokémon go since I hit level 40.I’m not going full meta though, i still value IV’s as a collector so I’m sticking with the really expensive options who max out closest to the cp cut offs so I don’t have to sacrifice IV’s.The pvp league isn’t perfect but it’s a step in the right direction and I can’t wait for the other leagues to open up. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2GVvwva
"I’m loving pvp way more than I thought I would." "I’m loving pvp way more than I thought I would." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.