Ads Top

"Stupid but lucky"


#PokemonGO: Powered up my only Umbreon past 1500 CP. Dude was my PvP superstar. I was full of the sads over it because I had been on an epic losing streak and I had finally made a killer GL team that resulted in a 6 win streak. So my loving husband trades me his only Umbreon AND IT’S LUCKY! Gave it a special nickname to make sure I don’t make this mistake again.TLDR; I am stupid but also lucky. And my husband is the best.A tale of 2 Umbreons via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2UsN8X0
"Stupid but lucky" "Stupid but lucky" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.