Ads Top

"Thank you to my friends giving me gifts during quarantine!"


#PokemonGO: In the second week of shelter in place and I'm only catching Pokemon in my apartment. Since I'm not stepping out, I've run out of gifts to give. But I'm still receiving some gifts daily from some wonderful people who added me as a friend after I shared my trainer code here. It makes me strangely happy to see a random landmark in Taiwan or Ohio during this time when I'm stuck at home. And of course, gifts are always fun. I promise to return the gifts when I can and I hope you guys are staying safe! Thank you! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2QVWwQl
"Thank you to my friends giving me gifts during quarantine!" "Thank you to my friends giving me gifts during quarantine!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.