Ads Top

"Pokemon NPCs really bother me"


I started loving pokemon games recently, but there is something that bothers me every time I play: The NPCsDon't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about those annoying trainer battles and stuff, I kinda like it, I'm actually talking about the main NPCs of the games. It's ridiculous how they behave in most parts of the game! Let me give you an example:After beating Korrina in the gym, and in the Tower of Mastery (Pokemon XY) she stands at the top of the building, tells you some stuff about love and pokemon and yada yada. Then you leave the tower and follow your adventure. The problem is: If you go the ball to the same exact tower after completing all the major events of the game, she is still there, same dialog, same pose, nothing changes, the same goes for her grandpa.This is just one small thing I'm using as an example, there are some other stuff that could be changed in the games like rival battles (admit it, you wanted to lose on purpose to Serena because you started to feel sad for her)Well, enough said, at the end of the day I still love pokemon games, I guess it bothers me that way because I'm used to playing games like Undertale and other RPG games where your actions affect the NPC's behavior a lot.I would love to know your opinion about this too, I'm not the only one who thinks the NPC interactions could improve, right? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/316BRyQ
"Pokemon NPCs really bother me" "Pokemon NPCs really bother me" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.