Ads Top

"PSA: Do not use stickers unless you like them. You can save 25 of each sticker to max out your sticker storage."


#PokemonGO: I haven’t gotten a sticker from any gifts recently because I saved 25 of each, so I’m back to poke balls and potions from gifts instead of these worthless things. Idk if this is super well known knowledge yet because plenty of my friends keep sending me stickers. If you like them than don’t let me yuck on your yums, but I feel like a large portion of the player base doesn’t want them. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ASJ8aP
"PSA: Do not use stickers unless you like them. You can save 25 of each sticker to max out your sticker storage." "PSA: Do not use stickers unless you like them. You can save 25 of each sticker to max out your sticker storage." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.