Ads Top

"I made a Mock Pokémon AP test"


I made a mock Pokémon AP Test and I want to see if I made it too easy or too hard, if you want to help me test it, please feel free to DM me and I'll send you a link to View, then if you could make a doc with your responses, and share them with me, and I'll send you your score, that'd be great.​If you don't want to that's cool too, it is a long test, if you just want to do multiple choice or Free response that's great too. Anything helps.I would also love to get advice on what I did well or wrong if you took it, however if it's too hard for you please don't send me hate, I didn't mean to make you feel bad and I'll know to make it easier.​Thank you everyone who participates.If any participant has Sword and Shield and would like an Own Tempo rockruff, I'd love to give you one, I have a breeding farm going on right now.I just checked my save file and I have a shiny mimikyu I can give away, so whoever gets the highest score can have it, if they want​I thought this would have a lot less attention.​If you want to take the Test got to the following google drive folder:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18lOKt_OwfWbQmH0786fI12zpS9n4321C?usp=sharing​it has the MCQ section, the FRQ Section and the MCQ Answers, if you want to get the FRQ section graded, please send it to me, because my FRQ grading rubric isn't easy to understand for other people.​Thank you via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3k4mE8I
"I made a Mock Pokémon AP test" "I made a Mock Pokémon AP test" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.