Ads Top

"Lost all 3 remote raid passes to glitches, leaving players, and poor raid lobby UI."


#PokemonGO: Niantic did a great thing by giving us 3 (and 3 more in the recent past) raid passes. But the abhorrent state of the raid lobby is unconscionable. I’ve tried to join three remote raids today:Four players in lobby all the way until timer 0. Entered the raid, and I was the only person battling. I know it sometimes takes a few seconds for everyone to pop in, but after 30 seconds, I was still alone. Left the party, host did not reinvite, raid pass lost.Five people in raid lobby until timer 0. Five people battling (with exceptionally poor counters a la Heatran, I might add). Very quickly, the player count dropped to 3. By half-time, we had done less than a quarter of Cress’s health. Left the lobby, host did not reinvite, raid pass lost.Six players in lobby until timer 0. Six players in battle. Comfortably brought Cress to very low (~10%) health by half-time. Fainted out due to several Gengars vs. Future Sight moveset. Comfortable win, but was not allowed to rejoin. Time elapsed, and was not able to enter catch screen. Unsure if raid was successful, because I received no rewards and was unable to catch. Host did not reinvite, raid pass lost.The second lobby, where I was just left out to dry mid-battle, is the only one that could arguably be a “justified” loss, even though it’s still not really fair. The first was caused by terrible UI that doesn’t update quick enough to let me know that I’m alone in the lobby. The third is an obvious and flagrant bug that’s comparable to a vending machine eating your dollar.The second two raids were through PokeRaid, which I’ve never had any issues with but understandably leaves me open to flaky hosts like that. But I mean, come on. That’s the equivalent of $3 and three very viable Pokémon lost. I’ve got a couple of Cresselia already, but it’s just so frustrating that I lost three potentially good specimens, and three potential shinies to stuff way beyond my control. Can we not have functional raid lobbies? Can we not fix this, Niantic? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3bYeXgR
"Lost all 3 remote raid passes to glitches, leaving players, and poor raid lobby UI." "Lost all 3 remote raid passes to glitches, leaving players, and poor raid lobby UI." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.