Ads Top

"Lost all my pokemon since soul silver... is there any hope?"


So yesterday I tried to transfer all my data to a new switch. Now, I was sooo focused on not loosing my island on animal crossing that I guess I followed the instructions wrong .. I logged into my nintendo account on the new switch and then I noticed it was gone on the old one... once I tried to log on the old one again it didn't matter, all my data was gone. Anyone know if there's anything else I can do ? Is there any hope for me to get years of pokemon and shiny back? I was so attached to some of these pokemon :(..(The only good thing that came out of this is that I did not loose my 400+ hour island in animal crossing lol..) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3reWdkg
"Lost all my pokemon since soul silver... is there any hope?" "Lost all my pokemon since soul silver... is there any hope?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.