Ads Top

"Lost Friend"


#PokemonGO: I made a friend in college who I knew didn’t have many other friends. She was a little awkward but hilarious and always had a smile. We really connected and had a blast playing Pokémon go. We would long board around campus and town for hours hitting all of the stops and taking gyms in our small Kansas town, even though she was mystic and I was instinct. We would trade off on who gets to control the next gym.Although I ended up moving to a new city after graduation we still sent gifts daily and kept in touch. However she went through many tough times over the years and she ended up committing suicide this summer. I still have her last gift that she sent to me unopened, and I’m never going to open it. Rest In Peace Luna. linkEdit: Thank you all for your kind words :) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3lWsiJC
"Lost Friend" "Lost Friend" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.