Ads Top

"Since the release of Deerling, I have seen six deer from my window and zero deerling."


#PokemonGO: I rarely leave home lately so I don't expect to have enough candies to evolve it, but I've seen the shadow on the nearby a few times (rural edition: a few km away). Deer often pass through the preserve in my neighborhood and sometimes they walk by the house, but apparently Deerling don't use the same paths. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3nKRtk8
"Since the release of Deerling, I have seen six deer from my window and zero deerling." "Since the release of Deerling, I have seen six deer from my window and zero deerling." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.