Ads Top

"No matter how it's received, I'd love a Gen 4 Remake regardless"


Pokemon has been a huge part of my life for about 8 years now. As a teenager, I've pretty much played from Platinum onwards.Gen 4 holds a special place in my heart-- my first Pokemon experience. Everything about it was so great!! The music, the poketch, the unique trainers, even the poffins were cool to me. This was the game that consumed my interests and led me to love so many other games as well. I recently got my hands on a copy to replay and experience the magic again before we (hopefully) get a remake.Ideally, it would be true to the original, like ORAS (I enjoyed it, thought it did the originals justice). But, after seeing the last few games... who knows. Let's Go, SM, and SWSH weren't my all time favorites. I didn't like the go-style catching, dynamax, trials instead of gyms, or the lazy graphics. While they all still had their own charm, (I like the SWSH dlc!) they didn't feel like they had the heart of my favorites: HGSS, DPP and BW. Part of it is just that I'm getting older, but even I know quality from quantity, a recent pokemon issue.I know that no matter how good or bad this remake might be, there will be lots of complaints and controversy. I've heard rumors of it having the Let's Go play style, dynamax, and whatever else. But even so: Let's have a little hope! This year marks the 25th anniversary of this amazing franchise, and I believe that Game Freak will try to respect the long legacy of these games.Maybe they won't! Maybe they'll tarnish the good name of our Sinnoh region. But you know what? As long as I get to see Cynthia, my Piplup and good old Jubilife city again, hearing all of that familiar music... I'll be happy. So as we sit and wonder about the future of Pokemon, maybe we should all appreciate the little things too. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3agAPn8
"No matter how it's received, I'd love a Gen 4 Remake regardless" "No matter how it's received, I'd love a Gen 4 Remake regardless" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.