Ads Top

"I failed big time on Com Day, but..."


#PokemonGO: Prior to today I would have considered myself a semi-serious player. I'm not obsessed, but I invest a lot of time / money into playing PoGo and I watch videos by Trainerclub on YouTube, so I mostly know what's up.Until today.I decided that I would teach a new charged attack to my three Serperiors at a dust cost of 30,000. I then realised that this Mon is not relevant except in great and ultra, and to take it anywhere near ultra I would need hundreds of XL candy.I wasted all the dust I collected catching everything over the previous 4 hours. Rookie error. I felt ashamed.Then, 10 mins before Com Day is over, I caught my first ever shundo. I have been playing since July 12th 2016. Absolutely psyched!Today has been a roller-coaster.For those who want to know, it was a 647cp Snivy shiny. It was about the 10th shiny of the day using incense. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3a15vJO
"I failed big time on Com Day, but..." "I failed big time on Com Day, but..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.