Ads Top

"Items worth spending coins on and items better avoided"


#PokemonGO: Hey folks, I recently wrote another of the longer form Pokemon Go guide articles and I thought I might share it here with you, the focus this time is on what is actually worth buying on a sort of cost analysis basis in the Pokemon Go coin shop.The link is here for the article for those who are interestedI covered most if not everything in the store in varying levels of detail I believe, do let me know if you notice something missing.You *may* (quite unlikely but possible) be familiar with something I wrote before which was a piece on how to get more stardust that went up about a month back, if you'd be interested in that the reddit topic for it is here.I believe the stardust piece will likely be more beneficial to you if you're an experienced player or the like, but I do aim to be fairly comprehensive and cover everything I can in these, so perhaps something may surprise you in both, if you have the time to read them.​As usual, if you have any feedback feel free to throw it at me here. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3ewSn0t
"Items worth spending coins on and items better avoided" "Items worth spending coins on and items better avoided" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.