Ads Top

"What is the default tool for wool?"


#PokemonGO: I’m creating a underground pasture for my cows to live so I can later slaughter them with my fire aspect II sword so I can later consume their cooked meat for sustenance. I’ve created a wheat farm in it and a tree that leads above the pasture to a skeleton spawned. I just now need white wool for clouds. I just wanna know what the default tool for wool is. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3euKatl
"What is the default tool for wool?" "What is the default tool for wool?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.