Ads Top

"Best Pokémon game?"


For me, it is by far Emerald.The intro is absolute perfection.The story has depth and it actually pretty fun, especially compared to the later games.It is actually rather challenging, I don't feel like I'm playing a game for kids when I go back to pre gen V.And all the wonderful memes.It may be nostalgia, but no game compares to it.While I like some aspects of ORAS, I nust find it way to easy. The flying Latios/Latias is cool asf tho. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2PFRdY1
"Best Pokémon game?" "Best Pokémon game?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.