Ads Top

"Pokemon that are from a different generation than the one you associate them with"


I can't be the only one this has happened to:when you are playing one generation of pokemon or looking up a route in a certain region, and you spot a pokemon you could have sworn debuted in a later generation.The first time it happened with me, it was Slugma. You could have put a gun to my head and I would have swore that Slugma was a gen 3 debut. But apparently not. Apparently Slugma is a gen 2 pokemon. How I didn't know this is astounding, as Gen 2 was the time I was singularly obsessed with Pokemon!Has it ever happened to you? If so which Pokemon was the culprit?Eta: Apologies to those who have only discovered that Slugma is Gen 2 from me making this! That line is definitely the prime offender. If it makes you all feel better, I am feeling really vindicated right now! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3nDvlJb
"Pokemon that are from a different generation than the one you associate them with" "Pokemon that are from a different generation than the one you associate them with" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.