Ads Top

"Severe Spoofing Problem in my Town"


#PokemonGO: I used to live in an area dominated by a particular yellow spoofer who would fill all the gyms in the area with 5-6 pokemon, had some sort of automatic berry feeding program, and even if you would grind through all his guys with a team of people, he would take the gym back almost instantly. This happened regardless of the time of day. I got fed up with it and stopped playing the game entirely.I just moved to a new town, and it's the same thing, but with a blue player. Uses the same lineup...blissey, chansey, snorlax, wabbufett, hariyama, and a random shiny. Nobody can get into the gyms, and if you happen to drop a guy in when he hasn't filled the gym, your pokemon is locked there for weeks at a time.The blue-dominated gyms are in remote locations, or the middle of public parks i've been and nobody is in sight. I know for a fact there is cheating going on.Why do people do this? Is there a way to get them banned? I've tried reporting the accounts, but they change the names periodically. It's been like this for at least 2 years. Does Niantic not care? It's driving me insane, and it breaks my heart to see young kids trying to beat the gyms and giving up when they can't make any progress. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3rJMF1l
"Severe Spoofing Problem in my Town" "Severe Spoofing Problem in my Town" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.