Ads Top

"I was today years old when I learned that gym badges level restrictions don't apply to your personally caught Pokemon."


I've been playing for well over a decade. I started in gen 2.It has taken me this long... To finally learn that if my pokemon is level 31, and my badges only work up to level 30, my pokemon will still obey me.Was it always like this? Maybe I'm not completely stupid.Edit: Thanks guys, 😂. We have solidly confirmed that I've been completely stupid for almost 15 years. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3BjCnZp
"I was today years old when I learned that gym badges level restrictions don't apply to your personally caught Pokemon." "I was today years old when I learned that gym badges level restrictions don't apply to your personally caught Pokemon." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.