Ads Top

"Do You Think The Distortion World Will Be In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl??"


So I have a video coming out tommorow explaining how the Distortion world could be a post game area in BDSP and I was curious, Do you think the Distortion world will be in the games??I know that they are faithful remakes of the OG Diamond and Pearl but I still feel that they need to add new stuff, including stuff that was in Platnium and not just in Diamond and Pearl.Personally I feel that if it is added it should be in the post game after catching the box legend, and after you defeat the Champion. My logic behind it is that Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire had the Delta episode where you caight Deoxys so I think the Distortion world could be done in a similar fashion.Btw I havent played platnium so I dont know how it took place in that game.What are your thoughts on the matter? Will the distortion World be in BDSP? Will it play a major role in the story? Will it be in the post game or will it be a main plot point?I will love to hear what you have to say!! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3qa8Gro
"Do You Think The Distortion World Will Be In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl??" "Do You Think The Distortion World Will Be In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl??" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.