Ads Top

"Feels good story"


I work at a library and the other day a child came in to pick up an item that was on hold for them (They looked to be around 10). When we told the child that the item was Pokemon Legends Arceus he went absolutely crazy. He started jumping up in the air and clapping yelling "Yes lets go! Number one pokemon game! Lets go! The child's father looked a little embarrassed and tried to calm his child down as we were in a library, but my coworker and I just smiled as the child was clearly on cloud 9. My older coworker who doesn't really understand video games asked the child "how do you know this is the best game?" and the child said "I've been watching people play it on YouTube, and I see ads for it a lot." He was very excited to finally be able to play it for themself.It has been two days and I can't stop thinking about this interaction. This is the happiest I have seen anyone in the past few year and it made me remember how excited I was when I got my first Pokemon game.I know a lot of people may not agree with this child's opinion on the game, but the point of this story is to remind everyone how much happiness Pokemon brings to them! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/8XQhMOA
"Feels good story" "Feels good story" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.